SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY SUNDAY CELEBRATION SERVICE – SUNDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2021
Greatness is meaningless unless it is generational
WHAT IS GRACE?
Grace simply means, ‘chosen for help’ (Gen. 9:6-8; John 5:2-9)
WHAT IS ABUNDANT GRACE?
Abundant grace means chosen for promotion; most times, it is promotion you do not deserve
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF ABUNDANT GRACE:
WHAT IS EXCEEDING ABUNDANT GRACE?
Exceeding abundant grace is what happens when someone is already enjoying abundant grace but blows it, then God still looks down, forgives and reinstates.
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF EXCEEDING ABUNDANT GRACE:
- David (2Samuel 11:1-End; 12:1-End)
- Peter (Luke 5:1-7; Matt. 14:28; John 21:7-17)
There are three ways of doing things: The right way, the wrong way, and God’s way (Ps. 115:3)
One thing to note about Grace is, God does it as He pleases; you don’t earn it (Rom. 9:15-16)
WHAT CAN I DO TO QUALIFY FOR EXCEEDING ABUNDANT GRACE?
Genuine repentance (Ps. 51:1-End; Luke 22:62; Gal. 2:20-21; Phil. 1:21)
Every mountain resisting my destiny all these years, today your tenure expires, you are leaving me now in Jesus’ Name! GO!
- From now, wherever you go, when God wants to help just one fellow, it will be you!
- That kind of promotion that you do not deserve, God shall give it to you
- As the Lord lives, unusual promotion is your portion!
- You are not going to leave here without an anniversary gift!