Text:- Luke 17:12-19
WHAT IS GRATITUDE
Gratitude is a genuine recognition,appreciation and celebration of the source of every gesture received irrespective of the worth or size.
1)The grateful will always have an advantage over the entitled.
2)You are not qualified for something new until you show gratitude for your previous gestures
3) Gratitude is a non-negotiable virtue for a triumphant existence on earth. (Deuteronomy 28:47-48)
WHAT ARE THE PROOFS FOR GRATITUDE!?
1) A desire to please your benefactor
2) To advance the course of your benefactor.
3) A public and unashamed celebration of your benefactor (2 Sam. 6:14, 20-22)
4) Advertising the abilities and the possibilities of your benefactor (john 4:28-29)
Note: 👉Whatever you don’t celebrate,announce you don’t truly appreciate.
A LIFE OF GRATITUDE MAKES LIVING IMPACTFUL TO GOD AND TO HUMANITY.