THE QUICK WAY THROUGH THE PROBLEM
1. The Bible sets before us choices. The quickest way through a problem is to walk straight through it, because the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
2. Stop worrying. The answer to a problem is always found within the promise if we stop worrying, become very still, and take time to listen to His voice, for there is fullness of Joy. Ask yourself this question, if am in a problem, can what I think, say or do, be done in the name of Jesus Christ? If not, then do not do it.
3. Let Your prayers ascend to God constantly, audibly or silently, as circumstances throughout the day permits.
4. Count your blessings. It is better to loose count while naming your blessings than to loose your blessings by counting your troubles.
5. When faced with a roadblock, don’t view it as a stop sign, but as an opportunity for patience and perseverance to have their perfect work.